Monday, June 1, 2009

LSD Addiction



Madness boils in my veins,
howling at the moon.
Thousand sounds in my brain,
still can't name the tune.
Living in the realm of night,
it beacons me to come.
Look with eyes of second sight,
make yourself go numb.
If you don't, then know fear.
No peace, no freedom,
find that you are shedding tears.
Nothing will stop them,
try to laugh, just try,
comes out a cackle.
This world makes me cry,
too tough to tackle.
So i go to another realm,
eat a bit of paper,
though it's just another hell,
some how it's safer.
So turn me on Mr. Rainbow,
make my muse dance,
so i may look through other eyes,
dream of romance.


Creative Commons License
This work by mysticdave is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

2 comments:

  1. http://eternalhate.tumblr.com/post/3569526261/lsd-addiction


    Much obliged :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.

    ReplyDelete